2012/11/01

Wintry shopping list



Some shopping tips for cold winter evenings. The new candlestick by Georg Jensen is just absolutely gorgeous, isn't it?

The knitting trend also influences me somehow. Hmm, I just have to think if there is any relative who could start knitting something for me... I have no patience for it, so that's out of the question.

I also found this Greenlandic woman cushion at By Nord's website. The hood just makes it look so cosy!

During the wekeend I have decided to start planning Christmas gifts. At least it is a good ambition. I don't like to be in the last minute. But it is easier said than done. 


1 Knitted cushion H&M Home
2 Candlestick Merry Gallery Pascale
3 Tea Lagerhaus
4 Greenlandic woman cushion By Nord
5 Georg Jensen candlestick Ribbons
6 Braided snow white cushion By Nord


1 comment: