2013/12/01

Cosy Christmas

 
I started the morning by reading a fashion magazine and the horoscope said:
 
The Christmas will be nice and cosy in a homelike way. You concentrate on being together rather than on a huge amount of presents.
 
I left out "...a table loaded with Christmas food and drink" as it sounded so boring to be without that.
 
No, I do not trust horoscopes but if they are nice I do. The food and get-together emphasis sound nice. And I am sure it will be special and very enjoyable and homelike during Christmas. All things after the moving are soon in place and I can just curl up with warm socks in the sofa, eat peanuts and marmelade and burn candles.
 
But anyway. Wish lists need to be done. I do not have a clue right now. But here is at least one version. It might change still...Enjoy!
 
potholder and mat / Svenskt Tenn
bird / Architectmade
kitchen towel / Design letters
stool / Artek
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment