2014/01/10

Joanna and personality


The interior architect and designer Joanna Laajisto's home has circulated around the blogosphere this week. Usually I am allergic to posting things that is everywhere but the photos that I liked most this time were usually not shared by the bloggers. So here they come!
 
You see the black wall lamp? It is her own design. Called Edit.
 
I liked her expression that she willingly helps with interior planning (bathroom, kitchen and storage), but that the decoration must be done by the inhabitants themselves.
 
So true. Personality. You cannot buy personality.
 
And the Aalto stool never disappoints. So simple and with so many different faces. But always right.
 
The cushion. It is nice. Vintage-style.
 

I cannot say anything about the inside. But I have always liked the magazine covers of Kinfolk.
I would love to have them on my sofa table!
Artistic enough!
 
Read and see more here.
Pictures / Residence
 
Wish you a happy weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment