2015/01/06

Christmas is dancing out

 
 
Many bloggers have thrown out Christmas already a long time ago and are speaking about spring. I must be the only one to still have the Christmas tree inside and that have not even had time to photograph it until now (I feel miserable about that). The time before Christmas is so hectic so I do not understand the rush to throw everything out after three holy days. On the Twentieth Day Knut the Christmas is dancing out by me. I will enjoy the rest of Ephiphany today and remove Christmas during the upcoming weekend. The winter evenings are very dark here so I  want to keep the lights for a while still.

Christmas tree decorations: White paper balls Iittala | White stars Lars Rank | Brown balls Anna Nygård design (talentedly recycled from Venetian blinds) | Copper decorations unknown | The paper star is made by my friend out of the Cole & Son wallpaper Woods

 

No comments:

Post a Comment