2015/04/18

Series 7™ chair in new colours by Tal R

 
A real blog boom right now is the news that Arne Jacobsen's classic 7™ chair comes in nine new colours picked by the Danish artist Tal R. This to celebrate that the chair has sold more than seven million copies this far (wow) and celebrates its 60th anniversary. Isn't it fantastic that this chair is still popular after six decades and despite all remarkable changes in technology, culture and life style? I am so happy that I bought my black ones many years ago! They are still my favourites!

For some chairs Tal R has chosen the same colour for both the base and seat to create a monochrome look. I like especially the black and white ones! How new and fresh they look!  

 
Which is your favourite colour?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment