2015/06/26

Beautiful Swedish allotment

 
I was just about to log out and take a long sleep (it is Saturday tomorrow and the week has been busy), and then I saw this beautiful allotment on Lovely Life. I know I could not find any sleep before I share these pictures with you. Such an adorable place and so richly coloured photos! The house and garden belongs to the ceramist Elin Lannsjö and it is located in Gothenburg, Sweden. I especially fell in love with the wild flowery garden and the unique floor lamp! But there are a lot of inspiration details in each picture. See more here and here and let it sink in...
 
I will make a mental note of Elin's garden tips: Mediterranean plants (olive trees, lavender), climbing roses, columbines, poppies, hammock and wicker chairs. The flowers in a few main colours. Success, as you see.
 
 
 

1 comment: