2015/07/08

Summer mood

 

My first week of holiday (out of 5) has started! With a bit of unstable weather but nevertheless I feel light-hearted. Freedom to do whatever you like with no timetable at all! What a luxury! Sometimes I  have hard to relax and tend to forget that I am on holiday now and not in a hurry anywhere...I am working on it, though...:) I was thinking that I have more time for the blog now, but surprisinly the first days have just swished by with offline activities. Yesterday I finally bought a new system camera, one of the newest models by Nikon! I am so happy about it! Looking forward to soon be able to share more own pictures on the blog, with better quality than before. But first I have to learn how to use it... At least the buttons.;) What are you up to at the moment, during the best summer days of July?

Above my latest Pinspiration. I am, however, a bit frustrated with Pinterest right now (a real luxury problem, I know). People are following me (I can see this on my email), but the amount of followers are not increasing unless the followers follow all of my boards. This is not the same for other people. I have tested. The support does not give any help. So feels a bit unfair, but what can you do... Any tips? The same for you? I was just thinking how many followers I would actually have. Although I am old enough and should not care about this. :) Anyway, a bug!
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspirations! Enjoy your holiday!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! <3 Have a nice summer you, too! :)

      Delete