2016/04/03

Faves of the week


I really felt like doing a list of my favourite clicks lately. So here it comes! Hope the pictures and tips cheer you up, too!

 Lamp

 
 
On my mind right now is whether to buy a PH5 lamp for my kitchen or not. I have seen them on campaigns in several stores right now so would be a good time indeed. Do you have some experiences of it? I am inspired by House of Philia and Aprill Aprill.
 
 
Place
 
 
This week Volang Linda gave a new blog tip again, EmmyLinnea, and the cosy picture of Copenhagen immediately caught my eyes.

Interior


I am curiously looking forward to the new The way we play magazine that was talked about on Instagram a few days ago. I can't wait to see if there are more nice rooms hidden in this stylish home! I like this picture and the details in it. The sofa with Josef Frank pattern, the candelabra, choice of flowers, picture wall... An interesting mix and atmosphere!

Ceramics


The ceramist Elin Lannsjö got the Elle Decoration Swedish Design Award this year for "coming rising star". Maybe you remember? Wisuella appointed her this title already 2014! :) (You can read about my award here.) I am also thinking how can Elin's allotment be this beautiful? Dying. Longing for an own garden...! Above some pictures of her latest ceramics!


Recipes
 
 
I got lost in beautifully styled food and sweets' recipes yesterday at Pinterest. More pinning those than doing them but anyhow great inspiration! :) Baked figs with rosemary & honey and cheese on sourdough as well as raw vegan bounty balls. Recipes by Cygnet Kitchen here and Dolcetti & Scherzetti here.
 
TV
  


Tomorrow there will be new episodes of the TV programme Vem bor här (Who lives here), led by Malin Olsson. A group of people are visiting each other's homes and the task for all viewers and themselves are to, at the end of the programme, match people + homes and guess who lives where. More difficult than you think!


Happy Sunday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment