2016/08/07

Hello August

 
Hello August! My vacation is now running to an end (my last day!) and as the weather is a bit cooler and cloudy today I can with good conscience sit inside and blog. I have missed it! It has just been too hot inside my apartment so I decided to pause and breathe out and have not opened the computer very often. I picked a few autumn favourites for you today that are either on my mind or I have already bought. Focus is on updating the wardrobe, organizing and cosy autumn evenings!

I am renewing my wardrobe and trying to sort all my clothes nicely. According to what I use most and what I can use and what I definitely not use... What I always seem to be lacking, though, are hangers! I found some decent ones in copper, black and gold to a good price at Clas Ohlson. They turned out to be both good and nice-looking so I will need to buy some more...

A new measuring set would not be bad, in stainless steel. This one is from Lagerhaus.

I need new little, cute baskets for keys, chargers or necklaces!

I bought a new black and white boat neck top yesterday. Perfect with jeans!

I like those new ballerinas with a higher cutting. These ones in old rose from H&M.

I am so fond of this Italian Gatto lamp. The bigger size was featured on the cover of Elle Decoration Sweden lately and my wish list got updated in that same moment.

I need a new blanket for those sofa moments during the dark autumn. Maybe a knitted one?

Cute little bowl in stoneware from H&M.
 
 
 Happy Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment