2016/11/12

Marimekko spring summer 2017

 
  
I know it is soon Christmas, the first snow came yesterday and I should be blogging about Christmas stuff, candelabras and assorted chocolates, but then I saw Marimekko's spring summer news for 2017 and I just had to show you. I  also know that Marimekko recently showed their Christmas press pictures in red, but I am not so much into red Christmases, more neutral ones, so let's take a jump one season ahead for a while. I think the spring summer collection is so delightful with all the green shades of the vases by Carina Seth Andersson. Some new black and white tableware in the Oiva series is also coming. Enjoy!

I think Marimekko has experienced an upswing in interesting collaborations lately. Next year it is rumoured that Liselotte Watkins will be doing a fabric pattern for Marimekko!


Press pictures Marimekko
Styling Lotta Agaton
Photo Petra Bindel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment