2016/12/01

Sober minimalism


I have waited for these pictures to come online since I saw them in the Danish magazine Bo Bedre recently. I could even claim that this must be the most inspiring home I have seen this year. I love all the handpicked design in it, the clean look and cosy atmosphere with elements from nature. It feels like a real showroom (in a good way) with thousands of beautiful products designed by Norm Architects and I must admit I had a crush on many of them due to this article. The little Milk lamp with black legs I already own, but other details qualified for my never-ending wish list.

The home belongs to the Architect and Co-Owner of Norm Architects, Jonas Bjerre Poulsen, his wife Christine and their two children. All nice magazine magazine pictures were not availble online but I hope you got a glimpse and some inspiration, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment