2015/12/24

Christmas card


This is my Christmas greeting and card to you my readers! A very Merry Christmas to you!

I am enjoying the first morning of my Christmas holiday (11 days!) and I cannot remember when I last have waited this much for Christmas. Long, delicious breakfasts, blogging, reading books, watching movies (I aim to see Love Actually some day, a real Christmas movie that I do not remember the story of anymore.. do you recommend it?), delicious food, baking, family, friends, relatives, gym, health, fixing at home, sleeping, cafés, sales, strolling around in the town and all the things you want to do when working and there is never time. Hope you will enjoy the free days as much as I will try to do!

But first I wish you a very calm and relaxing Christmas Eve and Christmas days! For the time being I am rhyming on the Christmas gifts...! :)

Mood board with pictures from Pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment