2015/12/05

Spread some blog love


Seventeen doors wrote such a nice chronicle about blog love so I thought I would spread some blog love today and take you through my latest inspiring clicks this week. Hope you find some interesting DIY tips for Christmas, beautiful inspiring decoration, product, blog or delicious season recipe that you like!

I myself love all kinds of lists and a blog I am especially impressed by right now is Volang-Linda who always gives a lot of tips in a row which keep me occupied for a long time. She has a wonderful blog and wonderful Pinterest.


In Linda's latest list we see this beautiful decoration tip by Hej Regina. I immediately want to make a big paperstar or snowflake. Right now.
 

Another blogger on Elle Decoration Sweden is Anna Malmberg. This beautiful picture on her blog and Pinterest makes me think that cross stitching really is back. Watch that sweater!


I  think I notice a new trend amongst the bloggers. Earlier it was about taking own photos, now it is about creating something and using your artistic vein. I like this Christmas wreath made by Strenghielm. Steel wire and poplar (a congener to eucalyptus) is all you need!
 

The blog Så fint jag vill has made a beautiful picture wall with some pictures from last year's Frankie calendar. A good tip!


I totally love this Christmas table setting by Our food Stories. So nice with the Design Letters' plates and cups forming the word Xmas! The blog is full of recipes and food styling inspiration.


Last but not least an easy candy tip. Marshmallows dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint rocks. These are from the blog Made by Mary.

Happy weekend! Hope you like these kinds of lists!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment