2016/02/14

Faves of the week


This week is ending with Valentine's day. With a flower picture I am wishing you a happy and good day with your dear ones and also provide you with a mix of the faves that I have spotted this week.

 
I already blogged about Issey Miyake x Iittala but later on I stumbled across these nice pictures of the collection.
 

Ferm Living is turning 10 years. Happy birthday!
 
 
Ikea's new collection Tillfälle is now out in the stores. I am curious about the table and jar with graphic pattern, as well as the stool and wooden cupboard.
 
 
I think it looks so gorgeous with freeze-dried raspberries on cakes and pastries. Next time I will decorate any chocolate cake with these.
 
 
Carolina Gynning is blogging about an old comeback. Levi's 501. What do you think?
 
 
I saw the blogger Helena Lyth on TV this morning and she was doing very easy paper hearts. The hearts can for example be used on plates as decorations. Or why not on gifts?
 
 
In the same programme I saw 34-year old Rachel sing her Fight Song. I know it has been out there for a long time already but I like her message and that she is a living example of her own song, which was written long before her world success. The song has given hope to a lot of people around the world with various fights...And she has a beautiful voice!
 
 
...I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion...
 
 
 
 
That will be the new week's mantra. Happy Sunday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment