2016/02/22

February's bits and pieces


 
It is time for February's bits and pieces. Hope you find something you like!

wall lamp 
 
In fact I am not so into wall lamps as I have the same problem with these as with picture frames. All nail holes and my ever-changing mood. However, &tradition's reinterpretation of Arne Jacobsen's Bellevue lamp makes me consider it. So nice!  
 
More spring colours. A cushion in apricot.
 
speaker

I have dreamed of this speaker for a long time.
 
sweater

Simple sweater with polished buttons. So much blue.


A golden bottle-opener in the form of a palm. Perfect for summer life.


An elegant Norwegian candlestick with an interesting shape.


I have reawakened my interest for reading (it is a matter of priority indeed) and right now I am clicking back and forth and around looking for the best bargains at the book sale coming up on 24th February. So much to select between and right now I am looking at  health books, recipes, detective stories and novels. The novel All The Light We Cannot See has gotten 5 stars by 100 000 readers and won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction 2015, the most prestigious honour in the US when it comes to literature. Well, I decided to trust 100 000 readers and pre-ordered it.
 
bowl

Blue kitchenware with dots.

Thermos

A shiny jug for making the TV evenings a bit more luxurious.

candlestick

The Lily candlestick in silver-plated brass.

tray

A tray with mirror glass.


That's it. Good night!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment