2016/06/05

My balcony


My balcony in evening and morning light.

I have got a crush on flowers and plants and I am eagerly visiting the flower shop nowadays for inspiration. My balcony is glassed so all flowers do not survive there when it gets too warm in the summer, although all windows can of course be opened. Therefore I decided to pick some plants that I think should be quite hardy. Strawberry plants, pelargonium (I like the deep colours on these flowers in old-fashioned granny-style) and a fig tree. I am especially happy about the fig tree and I could not resist it because the leaves were big, in tbe correct green shade and just perfectly and symmetrically placed all the way around the stem. If you have any good advice how to keep this lovely tree alive forever, please share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment