2014/11/02

Christmas heart by Le Klint



It is November already and we are going with rapid speed towards Christmas and the decorations. I got to think about Le Klint's window decoration, the white heart. Supernice and I think it would look very good in combination with or in contrast to the traditional white paper stars. The hearts are available in different sizes and folded in the same material as Le Klint's other famous lampshades.
 
And why not? You can also use it on special days like birthdays, St. Valentine's Day and weddings. When buying a heart you also contribute to the Love & light project, which support different charitable purposes every year. A hearty thought.

The hearts remind me of those simple red and white or red and green paper hearts that you folded as a kid. Maybe these new ones are just an ennobled and more exclusive variant of those? Hmm. Gave me another old-time idea that I probably would need to suggest for Le Klint...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment