2014/11/01

Favourite flowers

  
 
I picked these plants with me home earlier this week when visiting the flower store. I could not resist the beautiful hydrangea with tinges of blue, lilac and purple. It puts me in a good mood every time I see it. And imagine. Just o-n-e is needed to lift a whole room!
 
I finally also found the Pilea peperomioides (Swedish Elefantöra ~ elephant ears) with parasol-like leaves. I have heard it is hard to find and suggested it in the flower store last time. And look there. It popped up! Now I have to take good care of it. Hope it will live!
 
The eucalyptus twigs are another favourite.
So simple and stylish.
 
Do you have any nice favourites when buying fresh flowers?
I am still looking for the great globe thistle (Echinops sphaerocephalus).
So cute and cool.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment