2014/11/10

Rosendahl Timepieces

 
 
So happy about my new clock and interior detail! The Station table clock from Rosendahl Timepieces, designed by my favourite designer Arne Jacobsen around 1941. Lovely! I like to have an original piece of Danish design history on my shelf. I have not yet decided where to have it and will probably move it around according to my mood. In my work corner (always sitting too long at the computer), on my bedside table or in the living room. One cool thing is that the clock reacts if you put your hand on top of it and the light comes on. The same goes for the snooze function. Just put your hand above it and it will soon ring again!

See the whole range of Arne Jacobsen's stylish table clocks here.
 
 
*In cooperation with Rosendahl Design Group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment